- February 2017. A trip to Auxerre, France, to see Les Messagers performed. (Some pix here.)
- August 2016. Extensive interview with Charlotte Wood in her The Writer's Room collection.
- 19 November 2015. Premiere performance of Les Messagers
(The Messengers), translated by Etienne Grebot. Performed by Compagnie
Les Encombrants at Theatre Mansart, Dijon, France. Directed by Etienne
- 15 & 16 August 2015. Mudgee Readers' Festival.
- 22 May 2015. Sydney Writers Festival.
- 2 May 2015. Demons reviewed on Reading Matters blog (UK).
- 30 April 2015. Demons is released in the U.K (Published by Text, distributed through Turnaround).
- 24 April 2015. Demons reviewed in the Daily Mail (UK)
- 14 April 2015. Demons is released in the U.S (Published by Text, distributed through Consortium).
- March 2015. A Comment About Free Market Forces, new short fiction in Overland.
- 21-24 February 2015. Perth Writers Festival, including PWF at The Great Southern Ocean in Albany.
- 1 January 2015. Spinning Stories: the difference between fiction writers and politicians, an article in The Guardian.
More news archived here...